The MLS Professional Collection is located at our Marlborough office.
You can search the professional collection via MassCat:
How to place a borrowing request, ComCat requests preferred:
Commonwealth Catalog Libraries
(Network libraries on C/W MARS, NOBLE, SAILS, etc.)
If your library is part of the Commonwealth Catalog and you have a ComCat account, search and place your borrowing request online here:
Mass. libraries not on ComCat
(K-12 public schools, special libraries)
If your library is NOT part of the Commonwealth Catalog, place your request using these instructions:
Borrowing items from the MLS Professional Collection [PDF]
- You will need to know your library’s BPL card number / ILLiad number in order to login and place your request.
- If you do not know your library’s ILLiad number you can contact Scott Kehoe, Resource Sharing Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org / 866-627-7228 x308
MassCat Network Members
MassCat member libraries can request items as a Hold within the MassCat network.
If you have questions about the MLS Professional Collection please contact MLS Resource Sharing:
- Vincent Nguyen, Resource Sharing, email@example.com / 866-627-7228 x316
- Alison DeMers, Resource Sharing, firstname.lastname@example.org / 866-627-7228 x317
- Scott Kehoe, Resource Sharing Manager, email@example.com / 866-627-7228 x308