There is still time to register to attend our 9th Annual Meeting, November 4, 2019 at the College of the Holy Cross, Worcester.
Project SET: Skills, Empowerment, & Talent is currently wrapping up it’s 2019 cohort. 2019 also marks the fifth year that Project SET participants have presented at the Annual Meeting. This year’s topics continue our tradition of exploring library trends both in our community and in the larger world from participants representing libraries across the state, from a variety of library types, and professional roles.
You can look forward to presentations on the following topics:
- Outreach to communities for example Asian, Brazilian, and Non-Native English Speaking populations
- First Generation College Students
- Fandom to Engage Tween Patrons
- Accessibility in the Library Profession
- School and Public Collaborations
- Moving away from the Dewey Decimal System
- Improving Library culture
- Climate Change
Hope you can join us! Register here.