Gale made some interface enhancements and other changes to its products that include name modifications and updated product icons.
While these changes impact nearly all of the Gale resources included in the statewide databases, please note that there are no changes to the content of the databases, nor are we losing any resources. All links will also remain the same.
NOTE: If you use Galepages exclusively to access your statewide databases, NO FURTHER ACTION IS REQUIRED. Your Galepages site should have changed over automatically on July 26.
If you are not using Galepages to access your Gale resources, these are things that you may want to do:
- Update MARC records to reflect the new name of each resource
- Update the product icons: https://support.gale.com/mlin (search for your library then Product Support > Icons)
- Update your A-Z List and subject guides (if appropriate)
- Enhanced product platform and streamlined user interface
- Modified names – learn more and see what changed
- New product icons –take a look
- Learn more from Gale here: https://www.gale.com/product-enhancements.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com