Evanced has loaded the 2014 templates into the program, and you can choose from 3 versions per age group! Once you have your program created, follow these instructions to add your template.
- Log in to your program as an admin.
- Click on System Maintenance.Click on Edit program.
- Click on the program you want to add the template to.
- At the top of the next page, there is a new button called Visual Setup. Click it.
- Use the drop down list next to Style Editor to select a template for this year. There are three choices for each of the age groups.
- Once you find one, click save and then preview to see it.
- If you like it you are all set.
- If you don’t go back to step 6 and select another.
PLease note: the templates will not load automatically. You must apply them by using the steps listed above.