Through your library’s membership in the Massachusetts Library System, you will receive LYRASIS member pricing on all LYRASIS classes and events. The LYRASIS team of instructors is nationally recognized and presents sessions on a wide range of topics from digital methods and new technologies to core skills such as cataloging and metadata.
- Go to http://www.lyrasis.org
- Click the “Classes and Events” tab. Available courses are listed in the Searchable Classes and Events Schedule. All courses under the “Distance Education” delivery method are taught online and require no travel. Courses can also be found by category. Please read the technical requirements for Distance Education courses.
- Once you’ve selected a course and are ready to register, review the session, date, and location and click on the “Register” button. This will bring you to a page that has registration options.
- Click LYRASIS Non-Member Register.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Please click “Continue” to login as a Non-Member and fill in the requested information.
- Enter MLS2013 in the field labeled “Promo Code”
- Click on “Apply Promo Code”. You will receive the message “Registration price will be adjusted to member rate”. Your fee will be adjusted after the registration process. You must enter the promo code to receive member pricing. Once LYRASIS confirms your registration, you will receive an email confirmation that reflects the member rate.
LYRASIS only accepts credit cards for online non-member registrations. If you do not wish to pay by credit card, please print out the registration form and follow the instructions.
The class registration deadline is two weeks prior to each session. Registrations received after the deadline will be accepted as space permits and must be confirmed by calling the LYRASIS office at 800.999.8558. You will receive a certificate of completion from LYRASIS once the course has been completed.
Please email any questions, comments or feedback about these LYRASIS courses to Jonathan Robinson.