Free to library staff at Massachusetts Library System member libraries.
To see all the available workshops & system requirements, click on this link: http://www.lynda.com
We are very pleased with the overwhelming response to Lynda.com and amazed at how quickly sessions are been filling up. Please be patient with us as we examine how to better deploy Lynda.com to better serve your needs.
|Apple OS X
REGISTER ONLINE >>here<<
- Lynda.com workshops are videos. Each workshop lesson is a 5 to 20
minute long video. You can easily skip or repeat lessons by using the index for each class.
- You must have a current version of QuickTime or Windows Media Player installed on your computer.
- QuickTime (Mac & Windows) is a free download available here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
- Windows Media Player (Windows only) is a free download available here:
- To use the MLS account, free-of-charge, you must be a current staff member at a MLS member library.
- A registered user has access to all the training resources available on Lynda.com during the two-week access period.
- MLS is offering two enrollment sessions each month.
- Each session lasts two weeks and is limited to 15 simultaneous users per session.
- Access periods start the second & fourth Wednesday of each month.
- Online Registration is via the MLS EventKeeper calendar (link above).