We’re excited to announce the roster of table talk presentations at the MA Library System’s annual meeting on November 4. All are presentations of great ideas for community building with library services, either non-traditional or by adding a non-traditional element to more familiar programming. They come from libraries of all kinds and sizes.
The presentations and presenters are:
- Supporting Health Literacy in the Community – Baystate Health Sciences Library
- Free Agent Learning and iPad Consorting – Boston Arts Academy/Fenway High School Library
- Building Community with a One Book One Community Program – Clement C. Maxwell Library, Bridgewater State University
- The Smart Card. Get It. Use It. @ Your Library and in Your Community – M.G. Parker Memorial Library, Dracut
- “Library Makerspace Under Construction” – Duxbury Free Library
- Ports in a Storm – MA Board of Library Commissioners
- Publishing Data with Digital Object Identifiers – MBLWHOI Library
- Skate & Read: Helping to create well-read student athletes – Nevins Memorial Library, Methuen
- Growing with Grassroots – Morrill Memorial Library, Norwood
- Media Makerspace: a Library/Access TV Partnership – Westborough Public Library
- When Books Can Talk: The Human Library Project at Williams College – Sawyer Library, Williams College
- CSA – the Farmer in the Library – Wilmington Memorial Library
The annual meeting is free of charge, with breakfast and lunch included. Free parking is available at College of the Holy Cross.
Registration must be submitted in advance.