Trustee Focus: Library Director
Join us for a half-day workshop where you’ll hear Best Practice approaches to hiring a new director, evaluating your director, self-evaluation of your board and maintaining good director/board relations.
- Speakers will include Advisors from the Massachusetts Library System (MLS) and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners (MBLC).
- A panel of your peers is eager to share their success stories too!
- Everyone is invited to attend, including library staff. Admission is free but registration is required. Register online here.
When: Saturday, April 6, 2013
Where: Leominster Public Library, Leominster MA. Directions.
9:30 AM Refreshments & Registration
10:00 AM Hiring and Evaluating the Director and group discussion
11:30 AM Panel of Trustees and Director on good communication
Program concludes at 1:00PM
- Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners http://mblc.state.ma.us
- Massachusetts Library System www.masslibsystem.org
- Massachusetts Library Trustees Association http://mlta-online.org